Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Henry singing in Thai ! ลูกอม วัชราวลี


Before singing Henry said "This song for all my angle"

Lyrics

Tonight the sky is so full of light.
We do embrace and we stare the sky with my heart.
I feel you next to me. I feel the moon that shines the light of love.
I appreciate, I've got the love from you, from my heart, from now, only you.
But I don't know where're all the stars that used to shine to me.
And I don't know our love tomorrow's gonna be, but I know, I do.
It's only you, love only you.
Embrace you with the love that can not explain.
Don;t you know, My heart's belong to you.
Every word that I would say from my heart.
I will fly the sky with all the stars. Get rid of everything that will let you down.
Sing this song for you, it belongs to you and I promise I will take care of you.

cr : @MamlsELF

No comments:

Post a Comment